sábado, 11 de febrero de 2012

MY EXPERIENCE OF WRITING A BLOG

My experience of writing a blog , what I thought that will be and what it really was.First of all,I thought that writing a blog was for people who really know about computers or for people who have lots of people following them and that,  is completely wrong writing a blog its a really an  easy thing and for any kind of people who want to express their feelings , everyday things or any kind of things.So.my  experience of writing a blog was honestly a little bit stressful because I don't organize my ideas really well , I think that's the main problem. However, I think I overcame those problems because I think I did a good job of writing this blog.To sum up, writing and creating my blog wasn't what i thought ,it is in general speaking an easy and funny think and I think that everyone have to do it at least one time in their life's.




2 comentarios:

  1. hi Renato

    You know, I know that creting a blog is a difficult experience at first, but I noticed that you liked it. I am sure you are going to keep this blog even after we finish our course. Hope you enjoy it. Congrats on your blog

    Katya

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you teacher, yes Its a difficult experience but I think I liked it .

    ResponderEliminar