domingo, 19 de febrero de 2012

Two activities I enjoy doing on the weekend

There are two activities that I enjoy doing on the weekend.The first activity that I enjoy,  is going out with my family, however, sometimes I get bored when we go, for example to a ceremony or something that we will be sitting a lot of time; that things gives me always a headache.Moreover we have always a good time in family .The second activity that I enjoy, is playing football with my friends on Saturdays afternoon at my school.In other words always at 4pm we play football at least for 2 or 3 hours, and after this we drink soda or water in a market near the school.For all  this, I return very exhausted to my house that its really good ,because I sleep really good at night.In brief, that's are the two main activities that I enjoy doing on the weekend, and also the ones that I usually do.


1 comentario:

  1. Hi Renato
    You are doing a wonderful job. Your paragraph shows a good structure. Keep up the good work

    Katya

    ResponderEliminar